Saturday, September 17, 2016

Welcome Back!




It has been a terrific start to the school year. I LOVE seeing how much everyone has grown over the summer and meeting many new OG students. I also LOVE seeing how many people's names I can remember.  But even Ms. M sometimes needs a little help with names and that's why we play The Name Game to welcome everyone to Library Media. It's silly, it's fun and underscores the importance I place in students and teachers calling each other by their names. We show respect and caring when we remember each other's names. In our school this is an enormous challenge because there are so many of us - but we CAN DO IT! Watch Shirley Ellis rhyme with ease and play this game at your next family gathering - it's fun with a purpose. I've also provided the words so you can follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment