Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Reading Journey Continues with Quest!

Mariana in grade 3 raised her hand to explain to her classmates that "the difference between a journey and a quest is that in a quest you are still on a journey but you have a problem to solve." I could not have said it better myself and it is in these moments that I think I am one of the luckiest people at Orchard Gardens. I have known Mariana since Kindergarten and have watched her grow and our school become a place where amazing learning is happening. Most of my students were able to grasp the difference between a journey and a quest especially after reading Aaron Becker's Quest. See the book trailer that follows and talk to your child about the books we read in library and you will also be impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment